Find your shade by clicking on the skin tone that matches yours
Full coverage. Natural result. For all skin concerns.
Full coverage for true confidence
HOW THE PRODUCT IS FORMULATED?
The Dermablend fluid corrective foundation formula combines a high concentration of pigments for optimal coverage with ultra-malleable texture, so light it blends into the skin, giving a very natural result and flawless comfort all day long. The texture becomes more fluid when it comes into contact with the epidermis, offering maximum colour dispersion and flawless coverage of skin imperfections, with no localised overloading or dry mask effect.
This foundation offers triple action: 16-hour high coverage + Authentic beauty result + optimal comfort: 24-hour hydration.
1. 30% pigment concentration, for flawless coverage.
2. Soft-focus pigments to conceal imperfections with a beauty result comparable to that of a conventional foundation.
3. Enriched in glycerine and volatile plant oil that provide glide-on feel, fluidity and comfort. The texture, which becomes more fluid when in contact with the skin's heat, creates a very fine layer that smoothes the appearance of wrinkles and leaves no oily residue. Your complexion is completely even with a bare skin natural finish.
Skin imperfections are fully covered, instantly, without lines or caking. Your complexion is even and luminous, your skin is supple and comfortable, with no mask effect.
1. Apply the 16-hour Fluid Corrective Foundation using your fingertips or a small sponge, working gently from the centre of the face outwards. In the case of more marked skin flaws, dab the foundation onto the area concerned, then spread out lightly.
2. Blend downwards towards the neck, then out to the ears and up to the hairline to avoid leaving lines.
3. Repeat application until desired coverage is achieved.
4. For 18hr hold, use Dermablend setting powder over make-up.
The high tolerance hypoallergenic formula was
tested under dermatological control on sensitive skin. Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, SPF 35. 24-hour hydration.
Our tips to achieve full coverage result
Use a hydrating cream to prepare your skin before make-up. It will make the foundation fit better to you skin.
To have the most natural result, apply a thin layer of foundation with a small amount of formula. Reinforce the coverage only on zones with intense pigmentation.
What they think of it
Add a commentDERMABLEND Corrective foundation
You have to be signed in to comment on this product
Please provide your email address to connect to your account.